These are the Garage Floor Tile Company’s Terms of Service. They tell you:
- The rules for using our website.
- The agreements you make when purchasing online.
- Your rights and responsibilities, basically – important stuff.
Our Terms of Service apply when:
By signing up for, or purchasing Garage Floor Tile Company’s services or any of the products of Garage Floor Tile Company or its affiliates (“GFTC”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://www.garagefloortilecompany.com/policies/terms-of-service. GFTC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the GFTC website. You will be informed of such changes.
Registering an account with GFTC
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase from this website.
- To purchase any goods from GFTC, you must register for an account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. GFTC may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that GFTC will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. GFTC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- All illustrations and specifications are given as a general idea of the Goods described and do not form part of a contract.
- It is your responsibility to check and confirm that all measurements, dimensions and quantities are correct.
- All orders will be fulfilled from a single production batch. In the event that you order more tiles at a later date, we cannot guarantee the colour consistency between batches.
- Installation of tiles must take place at a minimum of 15 degrees Celsius. The GFTC cannot be held responsible for problematic installations if they do not comply with our instructions.
Prices and Currency
- GFTC reserves the right to change the price of a product at any time without any forewarning. Any orders placed prior to this change cannot be amended to the revised price.
- All orders are processed in GBP and 20% VAT is applied (unless VAT exempt).
- Conversion rate charges may apply if you are purchasing outside of the United Kingdom.
- In cooperation with Stripe, Inc. and Shopify Payments (USA) Inc. a registered Independent Sales Organization (ISO) of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA, we offer you the following payment methods under the Shopify Payment Terms and Conditions:
Visa, MasterCard, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Amex, Maestro
- In cooperation with PayPal, we offer you the following payment methods:
- Payments will appear on your statement as SP * GARAGE FLOOR TILE
Gift Cards and Discounts
- Once a gift card has been issued, the card becomes that customers’ property.
- Gift Cards cannot be used in the purchase of another Gift Card.
- GFTC reserves the right to refuse or cancel a gift card without any further discussion.
- Gift cards have a validity of 12 months, and don’t need to be spent all at once.
- Gift cards are only valid on the site in which they have been purchased from.
- Only one discount code can be used per order.
- GFTC reserves the right to refuse or cancel the use of a discount code without any further discussion.
- Usage of discount codes are subject to stock availability.
Delivery and Packing
All orders made on the GFTC website are dispatched from the UK. We aim to get all orders out on the same day; however, due to volumes this is not always possible. Delivery dates are estimates only and GFTC shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any act of God, war or riot, strikes, extreme weather or any other events beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to deliver goods by instalments, each instalment being treated as a separate contract
- Risk in Goods will pass to you on delivery and you should insure accordingly.
- Goods will be delivered at the point most convenient to our carrier. Further transfer or installation within your premises, particularly for large or heavy items, must be arranged prior to delivery.
- Claims for loss or non-delivery of Goods, damage, short delivery or non-compliance with description must be notified in writing to us within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Original packaging must be returned with any damaged Goods. Claims will only be considered if these conditions are met. Our liability shall be limited to replacement or refund proportionate to the goods undelivered or damaged.
- Goods are not sold for any particular purpose. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with the sales of Goods to you.
GFTC reserves the right to reject or cancel your order fulfilment of all orders on the GFTC website. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order for any of the following reasons:
- The product is not available / in stock and you are not willing to wait for it to be manufactured
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
- Your order has been suspected of fraudulent activity
- We could not deliver to the address provided by yourself
- Force Majeure
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information
GFTC owns all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws worldwide.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GFTC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials, use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GFTC’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GFTC’s at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Garage Floor Tile Company
Unit 15 Sedgwick Road
Company no: GB08483743
VAT Number: 109437318